The recruitment team here at Myticas is looking to hire 2 Data Scientists to assist with building our client's nextgen (next generation) of advanced analytics products using AI, Data Science, and ML (Machine learning).
The Data Scientists we are seeking will collaborate across internal teams to create predictive models and identify opportunities to make informed business decisions and create value for our customer base. The primary responsibilities will be applying a knowledge of statistics, machine learning (ML) programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics for recognizing patterns, identify opportunities, posing business questions, and making valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and new product offerings.
- Degree in a scientific or quantitative field or a proven proficiency in these areas
- 3 or more years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Demonstrated ability with a data-focused programming language, such as R and Python
- Experience with T-SQL, Apache Spark, and Dev platforms such as: Visual Studio, VS Code
- Understanding statistical and ML/AL algorithms and how different parameters impact outcomes
- Experience solving unique or complex problems, and explain findings in a concise and actionable manner
- Ability to form useful machine learning (ML) models that have a measurable impact towards a targeted goal
- Proficiency with Microsoft personal productivity tools like Excel, Word, Visio, etc...
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM SDLC environments