Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to support our commercial teams from our Singapore office. As part of a team of passionate analysts, you must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail-oriented and eager to learn and keep up with quickly evolving product landscape.
We sit between the business and technology groups, unveiling the magic of the Criteo engine for our local teams and for our clients, and transforming Big Data into Smart Data. You’ll be given access to one of the world’s biggest datasets, and the computing power to exploit it.
Working closely with commercial and technical teams, we provide actionable recommendations based on high quality analysis and understanding of our industry, in order to meet the objectives from our clients and grow our business. Our initiatives have concrete and measurable impacts.
We get to play with exciting technologies and solutions such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau or Python to grow the portfolio of analysis that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy starting from an idea, translate it into a complex data analysis, develop the results with our commercial partners and present it with them to our clients.
About APAC Large Customers Analytics team
Our APAC Analytics team integrates a network of Data Analyst experts present in multiple locations including Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Gurgaon and Beijing. Within it, our South APAC team focus its service delivery primarily towards South East Asia markets, India and Australia. From our Singapore office, you will focus on support towards your markets of responsibility and your top clients in his BoB. You will be contributing as well to our overall APAC business in collaboration with our other experts in the region and in the Criteo community.
What You’ll Do
- Detect root causes of issues impacting the performance of our clients’ advertising campaigns through analysis of our huge data set, and propose concrete measures to fix them in link with a range of internal partners on technical, commercial or product side
- Deep-dive to actively provide analytics insights and propose optimization scenarios to our clients to reach their KPIs and maximize their satisfaction, in close link with your commercial partners and other internal support teams
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations to our commercial partners to maximize our business impact with a mid-term strategic thinking which contributes to nurture expansion of our newest solutions
- Develop and share deep knowledge on our technology, data platform, products and tools and be active part of cross-team initiatives within your market and beyond
- Develop and apply your analytics skills by deep-diving on our data and coming up with advanced analysis, automation schemes and projects leveraging on SQL, Tableau, Python and other technologies to maximize impact and scalability
Who You Are
- Your work experience: 1.5+ years in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Financial business; bonus point if you have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB, etc.)
- Your academic background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative or business field (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Finance, Engineering …) with a focus on Analytics. Master’s degree or PhD in a related field will be a valuable plus
- Your Analytics skills: You are knowledgeable and passionate about Analytics in areas such as data automation, statistics, predictive approaches
- Your technical skills: You have hands-on experience in working with databases or have some programming experience, and are a fast learner; bonus point if you have experience in using technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Vertica, Tableau, Python or R
- Your business skills: You are client focused, able to influence and convey clear messages and straightforward recommendations, and have experience in discussing with clients
- Your personality: You are versatile, autonomous, able to multi-task and prioritize; you like to interact and collaborate with people from various backgrounds, mindsets and cultures
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the Apply button you expressly give your consent.