*** This is a remote role for 2021. Covid-permitting, we'd love to see you (once in a while) in the Milan or Pietrasanta office when things are back to normal ***
Hello there, you future PPC rockstar.
So here's the deal...
Between Cappuccinos and Spritz we'd like you to:
- Plan, manage and execute wildly successful PPC campaigns
- Help us continue to create the best PPC team
- Participate to darts tournament (if you like darts otherwise we will find something else)
In return we'll give you:
- Fast paced international environment (this is a nice way to say we will fly you to other countries from time to time)
- An opportunity to be one of the first members of our company
- Exciting clients
- Free coffees
- Unlimited holidays
- A Playstation in the office
- A Platform to become the best in the world at what you do
We're looking for the brightest graduates to join us. We want motivated, hard-working, proactive individuals with an outstanding academic record and some prior work experience to boot to join us ASAP. To land this gig, you need a few things:
- No cats under the table. Clients are English speaker, your colleagues speak English, the settings of the Playstation in the gaming room will be in English... so you got the picture: damn you speak English fine! (see what we did there?).
- Numbers. Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed. Statistics and Excel are your bread and butter.
- Love of Testing: The point is when it comes to PPC we stopped guessing a long time ago and started testing. We test everything. We need you to be a testing Ninja.
- Project management skills are important. A pro-active, charismatic, and consultative approach to working with clients is essential.
- Ownership. Treat our clients' businesses as if they were our own.
- Attitude. Have fun, all the time.
- EU Work Permit
- You have 1-2 years+ experience in PPC as an Exec or AM
- You are Google AdWords Certified
- You can program in R or Python (but don't worry! If you don't know how to do this we still think you're awesome!)
Beyond that, we are looking for the digital leaders of the future - people with the potential to produce truly game-changing work. If you've got that potential, join us and unleash your inner PPC beast .
To make things as smooth as possible please follow these two requirements:
- CV must be sent in English
- Application must be made via Breezy at this link https://booster-box.breezy.hr/
We will not consider applications that do not follow the above requirements.