- Strong SQL, Hadoop, and some data visualization (possibly Tableau)
- Strong communication and ability to plan multiple phases of work that have dependencies on others.
- Strong in SQL, Smartsheet/Excel tools
- Support to Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
- Support to Size user stories
- Support in Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
- Support to Execute necessary project documentation
- Support to Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation
- 3-5 years in an Data Analyst role
- 1-3 years participating in agile development
- Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Years of Experience - (5 to 9 YRS OF EXPERIENCE)
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Established since 2003 in the US, Horizontal solves complex challenges across two distinct businesses: Horizontal Digital and Horizontal Talent. We are consistently recognized for being a top workplace and one of the fastest growing private companies. Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, Digital & Creative and Business & Strategy markets. We have global offices in US, UAE, India and Malaysia.