ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AfMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our agile, innovative Adtech startup. As a pivotal member of our team, you will play a crucial role in shaping our data infrastructure and strategy. Beyond simply working with data, we are looking for a visionary who can deliver innovative solutions, challenge our existing systems, and pioneer our path to scalable data engineering.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architectural Mastery: Oversee and maintain our data infrastructure, including data stores, processes, and scheduling systems.
- Data Wizardry: Ensure data availability by overseeing data processing, storage, aggregation, and API development.
- Innovation Champion: Question and challenge the status quo in the face of growing data scale. We expect you to bring fresh perspectives to elevate our processes and tools.
- Tech Aficionado: Keep your fingers on the pulse of emerging technologies, recommending innovative solutions that can revolutionize our data infrastructure.
- Data Science Conductor: Handle the orchestration of our data science algorithms, ensuring they're scalable and industrialized for seamless operation.
- Scrum Alliance: Become an integral member of our SCRUM team, collaborating with technical professionals and product owners.
- Your Near-term Missions:
- Data Scale Stewardship: Monitor and manage the scale of our data systems, ensuring they meet the demands of our expanding needs.
- Data Process Guardian: Industrialize our data processes, integrating efficient testing, monitoring, alerting, and error recovery mechanisms.
- Spark Streaming Specialist: Replace Spark Streaming with a more efficient technology for certain jobs.
- Kubernetes Conductor: Lead the transition of Spark jobs running on EMR into Kubernetes.
- Kafka Magician: Enhance our data processes using Kafka.
If you possess the following skills and are ready to harness the power of data to drive our AdTech solutions, join us and contribute your expertise in a dynamic and collaborative environment:
- Influential Communicator: You're collaborative, open-minded, and able to eloquently explain your decisions and share your knowledge.
- Problem-Solving Prodigy: You're highly adept at resolving complex challenges.
- Tech Guru: You have a robust understanding of Spark, Scala, distributed computing and storage, and have proficiency in at least one public cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Engineering Ethos: You embody a software engineering culture, focused on constant learning and growth.
- Data Scale Savant: You have experience working with large scale data systems.
NICE TO HAVE
- AWS expertise
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with Kafka, Airflow, Redis, Cassandra, and Kubernetes
- Tech Tools We Love:
- Data: Scala, Python, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, …
- Backend: Node.js, Go, Python, …
- Infrastructure: Full AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Docker
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
● Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate.
● A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, a longevity bonus, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face.
● A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity.
● Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language.
Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation.
● A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring.
● A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, women@adikteev conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev.
● An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.