Grover is the alternative to ordinary - rethink things.
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We are the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to re-invent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we are at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we have raised over €275 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the Top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019.
We are now looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work on the systems and tools that define our analytical power to join our talented Risk team in Berlin.
TasksAs a Machine Learning Engineer, you will:
- Productionize Machine Learning models for Credit Risk, Affordability and Fraud Detection
- Work closely to Software Engineers to maintain and support real-time decision engines (order approval, fraud detection)
- Together with Software Engineers develop and maintain deployment and data pipelines
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientist to implement new concepts such as: Connected data analysis (through graph databases), Unsupervised clustering and Anomaly detection
RequirementsWe are looking for a passionate Machine LearningEngineer with:
Technologies we use:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Proficient in Python
- Familiarity with libraries like pandas, keras, numpy, scikit-learn
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Ability to work in a team
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or similar disciplines
- 2+ years overarching business experience
- Python 3.6+ (Faust, sklearn, pandas, …)
- AWS Suite (Lambda, Redshift, ...)
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open-minded variety of nationalities
- German Classes in the office
- A collaborative, open workplace
- VirtualTeam Events
Grover is the European market leader in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. We value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and purpose in everything we do. We’re a team of over 100 creative and motivated minds, from over 31 countries - this shapes our way of thinking and work approach. Open communication, teamwork, and drive all go a long way at Grover. Our HQ in Berlin Mitte offers plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking things.