Senior Data Scientist
Duration : Indefinite
Start date : Immediately
You will contribute to ending world hunger by ...
Development of statistical mathematical models that allow a better knowledge of the reality of Action Against Hunger in any of the areas of action, description of reality, explanation, analysis of causes, prediction and prescription.
The main activities you will perform are as follows:
- Lead a statistical function, to transform data into information and information into insight.
- Transform big data into KPIs and metrics using SQL, R, Python or other languages. Gathering, cleaning, transforming, validating and modelling data with the purpose of drawing conclusions based on evidence and presenting them in reports.
- Support business analytical capacity and consequently our response operations and help Action Against Hunger
- Support to develop a reputation for strong, appropriate, and well-informed human programs.
- Create and develop dashboards with effective data visualizations to communicate KPIs and metrics using PowerBI.
Does this description fit you?
- Technical expertise regarding data visualization, modelling, multivariate analysis, data mining and sampling. Experience in R, Phyton and SQL is a must.
- Skills in data visualization with good knowledge in applying the appropriate visual language to communicate information
- Knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence and Cognitive systems is desirable
- Experience working with large datasets to develop innovative reporting approaches leveraging internal and external data sources.
- Desirable experience in Big Data – Hadoop, Data Science and Computing
Our remuneration package:
Joining a multicultural, professional and innovative organisation that is committed to equality and has an Equality Plan as a tool to mainstream its commitments in the matter. By working with Action Against Hunger you will also have the opportunity to participate in projects with a high social impact.
- Permanent contract.
- Based in Madrid.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to flexible remuneration plans (medical insurance, transport, childcare and meal vouchers).
- Professional career adapted to you where talent and motivation are recognised.
- Continuous training in both technical skills and soft skills.
- Work-life balance, with the option of flexible working hours, intensive working hours and the possibility of taking part in our teleworking programme.
- 25 working days of holiday per year with the possibility of organising them at your discretion and even taking half days.
Acción contra el Hambre se compromete a prevenir cualquier tipo de comportamiento no deseado en el trabajo, incluyendo el acoso sexual, la explotación y el abuso sexual, la falta de integridad y /o mala praxis financiera; Esperamos que todo nuestro personal y los voluntarios compartan este compromiso a y compartan nuestro código de conducta y otras políticas relacionadas ya que sólo aquellos que compartan nuestros valores y código de conducta serán reclutados para trabajar para nosotros.