Ready to launch your career in data? Do you want to grow alongside an impactful business with a supportive, people-first culture, frequent training opportunities and flexibility in your development? Look no further...
Shawbrook are a forward-thinking specialist bank. We leverage cutting-edge technology and our deep sector expertise to provide high-precision, personalised solutions for our rapidly growing 300,000 nationwide customers.
We've come a long way since we were founded in 2011! In the last financial year, we made £9bn profit in our loans department alone; and as of June 2022, we received an 8.2 employee engagement score with a continuous effort to improve!
Following our successes, we're now channelling investment into our talented tech teams. Joining as a Junior Data Analyst at this transformative time, you'll grow with us as we evolve and take on a multitude of exciting new ventures.
What you'll be exploring...
Backed by continuous support, you'll be working across multiple teams - giving you exposure to a range of exciting projects and influential areas of the business. You can expect projects revolving around BAU, partnerships, integrations, and more! To make your impact, you'll use your developing skills to create:
- Story points
- Reports (and maintaining documentation)
You'll also be involved in testing processes - automated, manual and live!
What we need from you...
- A base understanding of coding | We don't require workplace experience in this right now, however some exposure to coding - in any language - is crucial. We use SQL!
- Communication | You'll be working alongside various teams, with various workloads.
- Organisation | Proficiency in organisation and prioritisation is key to mastering the ticket-lead system!
- Attention to detail | You'll be working with sensitive information - you'll have quick focus and a right-first-time attitude.
- A keenness to learn! | We want our teams to grow with us!
What you'll get from us...
- We reward hard work: We offer a yearly performance-based bonus!
- Socials: Regular off-sites in London, plus a Summer + Christmas party!
- Training: An annual £2,000 training fund dedicated to your development!
- Wind down time: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays - you can also buy or sell days!
- Remote-first working: You'll be setting up base in your home office (Redhill, London or Essex) for your first 2 weeks. After this period, you'll have flexibility to work from where you do best.e
Ready to take the leap? Apply here or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com!
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law. For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy