Rethink on a mission to inspire hope and power potential. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, Rethink First is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology.
Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more.
The Rethink First platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide.
We are hiring for a Data Scientist and Business Intelligence Architect to help deliver smarter cloud-based applications and infrastructure to our growing customer base. Candidate will research, develop, design and test AI/ML driven features that turn data into actionable insights, create cost savings, higher quality of care and an improved user experience. Candidate should be experienced and productive with AI and ML technologies such as Jupyter Notebook, Python, Tableau, Databases and data warehouses.
- Play a lead role in the discovery process of adding AI/ML to Rethink First’s solution
- Work with the development team to streamline new functionality into the infrastructure
- Develop, test and maintain the data warehouse and reporting applications
- Maintains documentation of analytic methodologies, ensures the quality of all deliverables, and manages project timelines and scope.
- Must be a good team player and ability to handle multiple projects with minimum supervision
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience applying statistical concepts in population health and advanced analytical methodologies/study design
- Experience with data visualization products (e.g., Tableau or similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance