Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries-including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Data Scientists, Solution Architects, and people with very diverse but specific skills such as UX, storytelling, Data Visualization, Python Scripting and deep-industry knowledge.
Contribute as a core team member driving end-to end change and results for our clients. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker, passionate about innovation and agile development.
- Degree in one of the following fields: Economics / Engineering / Computer Science.
- Applicants with more experience, including mid-career, are also strongly encouraged.
- Strong background in large global corporations and/or public institutions (+5 years).
- Experience articulating business questions and using quantitative techniques to arrive at a solution using available data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong research track record.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, both in English and in Spanish.
- Experience using Python/R, and their dependencies (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, etc).
- Experience/knowledge in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview.
- Knowledge about advanced frameworks like Tensorflow, Spark MLlib and cloud-based solutions provided by AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge and, preferably, experience with SQL and No-SQL based platforms.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”