This company acts as a start-up within a larger telecoms business. They have the financial support of a large organisation whilst having the quick/fast pace, no red tape, and new tech stack of a start-up company. They are looking for a Data Engineer to build pipelines in Python and ELT in DBT for the product team. You will sit in the engineering function and work with around 30 analytics/engineers.
As a Data Engineer, some of your main responsibilities will be:
Your Skills And Experience
- Build and optimise data models to support the product team.
- Build data pipelines and ELT processes using DBT.
- Use Python to support the pipeline build.
- Work in a collaborative squad of engineers and data professionals to support the product (ecommerce/customer/marketing) side of the business.
A successful Data Engineer will have:
- Degree level or higher in a STEM subject.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and discuss technical projects with a non-technical audience.
- Good experience in DBT + ETL/ELT is a must.
- Experience working in Python and SQL is a must also.
How To Apply
- A salary of £65,000-£75,000
- Comprehensive benefits package - car allowance and bonus.
- Super flexible working with a remote first policy.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.