This position is responsible for business consulting activities for the Data Strategy and Analytics teams within our client organizations to monitor and assist in improving their analytics eco system. We need someone with a creative problem-solving skills to work on our client's business opportunities. Our Data Scientistwill work to understand high value opportunities and identify/build potential solutions, which often involve discovering new insights by transforming data into intuitive & interactive visualizations or applicationsResponsibilities:
Serve as an expert in translating complex data into key strategy insights and valuable actions.
Skills:Work experience in addition to degree:
- Discover business narratives told by the data and present them to other scientists, business stakeholders, and managers at various levels.
- Develop and test heuristics.
- Create and run statistic/ML models.
- Perform data exploration and data mining.
- Create business intelligence, dashboards, visualizations, and/or other advanced analytics reports to adequately tell the business narrative and offer recommendations that are practiced, actionable, and have material impact, in addition to being well-supported by analytical models and data.
3 - 5 years of data engineering/science related activities with overall 10+ years' experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in statistics, physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or management of information systems.
- Expert knowledge of SAS, Python Machine Learning or R
- Working knowledge of statistics, programming and predictive modeling.
- Working knowledge of code writing
- Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL and experience with large datasets
Doctorate in Computer science, Engineering, Physics or StatisticsSkills:
What you can expect from us:
- Data Analysis
- Data Architecture
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.