Imagine a spreadsheet grid where each cell can also call an API or repeat a job. This is what we are building. Our product lets users create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills they already have.
We have also been on the news. You can find us on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Observador (pt) and many other media!
Your mission is to improve decision making in the whole organization:
- To understand the performance indicators of the business as a whole and of the drivers behind our state.
- To uncover optimization potential, analyzing rich metrics from our product, and making opportunities and blockers evident.
- To structure the journey of the user and the value drivers behind engagement (loyalty), revenue, cost.
- Build, maintain and optimize the data analytics infrastructure.
We're looking for people who improve our team! Our ideal buddy is:
- Motivated to solve complex challenges. We are building a platform that provides General Purpose Computing to the masses; this requires analyzing millions of transactions. That's our impact.
- Professional and fun. We value commitment and the ability to stay optimistic and focused, especially in the face of difficult challenges or feedback. But we also find plenty of time to talk about The Big Lebowski.
- Focused on Experimentation and Truth. We hold few sacred cows, here. You value moving forward towards the right answer above everything else.
- You are autonomous. You are expected to create your own workplace and deliverables and work directly with the senior Business and Product teams on goals and objectives.
- At least 3 years of work experience as an Analytics Engineer, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, or Data Scientist.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the tech space.
- Very knowledgeable about the Rows product and our industry.
- Accomplished in adding clear value to a product in past positions.
- Proficient in data analytics (BI reports, data insights)
- Proficient in setting up a data warehousing solution.
- Proficient in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Proficient in scripting languages (Python, R), data modeling, data statements (SQL).
- Proficient in Databases server, data warehouses and data processing technologies (Google BigQuery and Datalab).
- Able communicator in English. Portuguese is optional but welcome.
Nice to have
- Proficient in spreadsheets.
- Experienced in product management within a SaaS company.
- Experienced in the reality of services and APIs.
- Experienced in product analytics.
- Experienced in our data stack (Google Bigquery, Stitch, DBT, Segment)
- Proficient in written and Visual communication.
BenefitsExpected Annual Gross Salary Range (Porto-based, Portugal):
44.900-57.000€.Expected Annual Gross Salary Range (Berlin-based, Germany):
Employee equity plan.
Health Insurance for you and your family.
Plenty of coffee and frequent ice-cream.
Liberal work-from-home policy.
Unlimited vacation policy.Send the following information to us:
- Complete Linkedin link or CV pdf.
- GitHub and/ or other public repos link.
- Also send three (3x) 1-hour slots of availability in the next 3-5 days.