You will be part of our robotics team responsible for the development, production, and deployment of our autonomous mobile robots - arculees. You will be part of a cross-functional, agile, international, and diverse team that will create the best customer experience for our users.
The Product Data Engineer supports the Production team in the standardization of the arculus product data management, implementing and steering a change management process at arculus and will design a stable and sustainable interface to the main and sub-systems of Jungheinrich.
Your tasks will include:
- Assuming the role of product or business owner during the implementation of a PDM/PLM system.
- Designing and implementing global product master data processes, change processes, policies and tools.
- Process and system integration in the context of SAP transformation.
- Active cooperation in the implementation of a SAP driven and controlled product data management.
- Provision, communication and maintenance of all relevant product and production master data for internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and execution of product changes and creation of product and production data (PDM, BOM, ...).
- Management and control of the master data maintenance of the different part types and data types.
- Execution of analysis and reports in the area of product master data and deriving optimization potentials.
- Completed technical degree with initial experience, ideally in production planning or industrial engineering.
- Familiar with BOM, product data management, Inventory systems and technical drawings (e-plan, solid works, ...).
- Experience with continuous improvement processes and quality assurance.
- Experienced with detailed technical reporting.
- Good understanding of stakeholder expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure.
- Has already gained initial experience in the field of product/production data management as well as the development and production area (3-5 years).
- Fluent German and English language skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
arculus is a part of Jungheinrich and independently develops high-end mobile robots and Software products for intralogistics automation. From mechanics to electronics and code – our engineering powerhouse has it all. We combine the speed and creativity of an agile tech company with the strength of a leading global intralogistics player. Collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning: that is how we achieve an open-minded and fast-paced working culture.
- We are a diverse, global team of 100+ creative thinkers, algorithmic brains, makers, movers, and shakers.
- Our approach comes from a continuous cycle: screw, weld, code, test, deploy or delete, and repeat. That is how we deliver innovative solutions to tackle the biggest intralogistics challenges.
- You will find us in four locations across Germany: Munich, Stuttgart, and Dresden. Each office features top-notch equipment, modern spaces, and everything else our talented minds may need: E-labs, testing areas, and even our own mechanical workshop – our dynamic offices have it all.
- But we are more than just a workplace - we are a community. We encourage connection and affiliation through a range of social and sports activities: boulder club, running events, ping pong tournaments, and quiz nights – there is something for everyone.
- We also believe that work should be rewarding in more ways than just one. That is why we offer competitive salaries and benefits like language courses, Jobrad, flexible working hours, and family-friendly policies.
- And if you are moving to join our team, we provide relocation and visa support to help make the transition as smooth as possible.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVITY
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, or education. We like to create a work culture together in which everyone feels equally listened to and involved.
HAVEN’T FOUND A SUITABLE JOB OFFER FOR YOU?
Apply on your own via our job portal by sending us the details of your field of work, together with your most relevant application documents and your salary expectations. If you have any questions about vacancies or the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your application!