? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Way
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for ( LinkedIn | Glassdoor )
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
| We tackle big challenges. No matter whatTeamwork
| We create momentum by working together, at the same speedMastery
| We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every dayIntegrity
| We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
Join us as a Senior Data Analyst
to increase our revenue by 30% and reduce operational costs by 15%!
Business Intelligence is key in any business and so it is at Qonto! As Senior Data Analyst,
you will join the BI team (25 talented business data analysts)
, and be focused on supporting one of Qonto's five main departments (Growth, Finance, Ops, Product, Strategy).
You will be in charge of enabling business teams
in their decisions with self-service data monitoring and alerting.⛳️ As Senior Data Analyst at Qonto, you will
🤔 What You Can Expect
- Define the right performance indicators (single source of truth) to help the business team measure without bias the performance of their teams and initiatives
- Build Dashboards and cockpits that allow each business team to pinpoint abnormalities in the performance.
- Monitor KPIs proactively and raise alerts to business teams when abnormalities happen.
- Build and scale the data analytics stack: you will design and build data marts and train the business team to use them self-serve
- Work in a fast-paced multicultural environment with a strong focus on quality
- Be autonomously in charge of your own project passing through all stages: understanding business needs, data modeling, and visualizing data.
- Find solutions for the business needs of different departments: Finance, Growth, Operations, Strategy, Product
- Share Knowledge: among the whole tech team (internal & external talk, weekly meetings, tech monthly) and the community (articles & Meetups)
⚙️ The stack we mainly use
🤝 Your future Lead
- Warehouse and SQL: Snowflake ❄️
- ETL: Airflow & DBT
- Data Visualization : Tableau & Metabase
Your manager will be Omar , who is in charge of 3 DA teams: Strategy/People, Product & Growth.
- Their Background? After passing through the best french companies both in the airline & e-commerce industries, within only a year, Omar grew Qonto’s Data Analysts team from 4 generalists to 20+ DA split into 5 specialized teams. He also reached out to build robust guidelines for Qonto’s Data project management, Data Visualization, and QA standards.
- During their spare time? He created a podcast on Spotify for giving insights about current data tendencies to freshly DA graduates, he's playing football or even climbing mountains in South America (rumor has it that he reached the top of a Bolivian mountain around 6088m, maybe he was looking for high-quality data, who knows!)
- What do they bring to the team? Together with the Lead Data Analysts, Omar promotes healthy communication between team members, continuously improves the team’s operating system, accelerates all team members’ growth towards proficiency... and chases all sources of waste which can bring down the team’s morale and velocity!
: You have at least 3 years of experience in data analysis, ideally in a start-up, tech, or consulting environment.Business & solution-oriented mindset
: You are able to understand business problems, curious to dive into detailed data, yet able to zoom out and see the big picture, which allows you to provide actionable insights to your business partners across varied scopes.Team Player
: You are able to work collaboratively across departments: giving credible ETAs and meeting them, helping others…Good communication and relationship skills
: You have excellent communication skills and know-how to interact with non-technical colleagues (business stakeholders)Mastery:
You are eager to improve yourself. You know how to challenge needs to really understand them. You are also strong technically (SQL, Data modeling, Data visualization…). Knowledge of Tableau is a huge plus.Problem Solver
: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions that solve problems, without over-engineering.Languages
: You speak English, French is a plusIf you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button Apply, we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Berlin with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
💪 Our hiring process:
- A competitive salary package
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- 28 days of paid leave
- Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- Meal vouchers
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 44% of our teams are women
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
Check this article to learn more about the hiring process
and we will send you an interview guide
so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days
and offers usually follow within 48 hours
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Handelsblatt | Qonto's Blog | Startup Insider | Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ)