We are a technology group with 20 years of expertise in software development, aimed to design solutions to big companies. We're ten years in a row among the best places to work, according to GPTW rank. Being DB1 is to belong to a group that transforms companies and people's lives through technology. Our culture, knowledge, and skills move us to deliver results that help people in their daily life. Being part of DB1 Group is to be moved by challenges, after all, in those arise the best opportunities.
Have you ever thought about coding using Golang, Angular, Vue, and microservices in an international and multicultural team to support and evolve a software used worldwide helping more than 65k users?! Sounds good? That's the chance we are offering you!
Your main activities will be:
- Develop programmatic models to automate the calculation of compensation plan, including data models, programs and calculations, and result storage.
- Develop tests to validate the correctness of the results and ensure that they meet the business objectives.
- Work with others to provide proof of data results.
- Develop automated data checks to ensure on-going data quality within target data stores.
- Create ad hoc reports and views on a frequent basis to assist management in understanding, researching and analyzing issues
- Work with international stakeholders across Asia, North America, Latin America, and Europe to gather requirements and business objectives and to deliver and audit results.
- Very strong SQL, data modeling, and ETL background.
- Advanced analytical skills and be a detail-oriented person
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others at all levels of technical understanding
- Excellent written communication skills in english
It would be great if you had these desirable Skills/Experience:
- A Bachelors' degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or other technical discipline and 2+ years' experience in data analytics is recommended but not required depending on experience.
At DB1 Group you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work with amazing people that love to share knowledge;
- Be in a camaraderie environment where teamwork is the most important;
- Face challenges to reach personal and professional development;
- Work with a flexible schedule;
- Be part of different committees that take actions that impacts DB1 as well as our society.
Get to know us better, and explore our social media:
DB1 Group Career Page
Do you think this is your opportunity? Click in “Apply for this opening” and send your CV.
*All DB1 jobs are open to people with disabilities.
**Keep na eye on your email, we'll be in touch through it.