Full-time/Part-time (Linz, Austria)
Your territoryAs part of our Business Intelligence team you will:
- Create, develop and optimize analysis and data queries
- Prepare and clean up data to create the basis for evaluation and analysis
- Provide reports and dashboards for management and other departments
- Analyze results, recommend actions and support company-wide decisions
- Create new fundamentals for analyses by transforming and accumulating data
- Use machine learning for advanced analytics
- Work in a data-driven, innovative company
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear …because we always did it like that again
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests
Your profileKey requirements:
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with visualization tools and methods (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, QLik)
- Experience working with high data volumes
- Ideally, experience with document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Previous experience in the field of machine learning
- Very good English skills
- Python experience is a plus
Does this sound like you?
- Strong analytical thinker
- Independent and well-structured
- A relentless problem solver
- Passion for data and analysis
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR PAWSOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies with honest and quick feedback
- Kitchen, rooftop terrace and a recreation room for creative breaks as well as unlimited fresh fruits and coffee every day
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Please go to our website and apply directly via the link so that we can contact you immediately. We are looking forward to your application!