Employment Type: Permanent
We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
Machine Learning Engineer Level 2 : Technical Outputs
- Knowledge sharing
- Readily shares knowledge when tasked or approached.
- Proactively shares knowledge within the team.
- Developed and maintained machine learning solutions
- Analyze requirements, perform experimentation and document the proposed solution, in conjunction with Lead and Senior Machine Learning Engineers, according to best practice.
- Develop machine learning models and optimize and automate model training and testing for experimentation, development, and production
- Meet business requirements through combining several different machine learning algorithms with domain knowledge.
- Design and build data and model pipelines required to successfully reach the desired outcome and performance
- Continues to monitor accuracy and performance of model, optimizing as required.
- Creates appropriate estimates and reviews them with seniors and the team.
- Develops and releases software and systems as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality of the software and system.
- Communicates status and escalates on risks and issues appropriately and timeously.
- Comprehensively creates and maintains documentation of the software and system design and implementation, according to documentation standards.
- Contributes to the improvement of the team's development standards and processes.
- Machine Learning software and system quality
- Test your implementation and design as per the team's quality charter.
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Test all changes you made and ensure that existing functionality works as expected.
- Actively review and fix all defects found as per the defined quality standards.
- Contributes to the improvement of the team's quality standards and processes.
- Help others improve the quality of their work.
- Takes ownership of all aspects of the quality of the implementation.
- Support and Maintenance
- Provides support for product related issues in production with appropriate amount of urgency, while quickly identifying the problem scope.
- Provide effective and timely feedback on support issues.
- Provides support to dependant teams.
Machine Learning Engineer 2: Skills
- Qualification: BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification and at least 2 years software development experience. OR
- Relevant 1-year certification and at least 4 years software development experience
- OR Minimum 5 years software development experience
- Understanding of machine learning and application thereof
- Understand the SDLC (Software Development and Machine Learning)
- Software analysis and design skills.
- Sound knowledge of math and probability
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!