Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & SummaryA career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
The role of HR Data Analyst is to provide analysis on the firm’s people related data in order to deliver insights which inform business decisions. As part of the team, you will analyse information across a range of data sources and will work with various stakeholders to translate findings, trends & results into accessible informative content.
In this role, you will work as part of the HRIS team who support the wider HR team and the business in delivering key operational people information & project specific analysis. As part of your role, you will work on projects to gather & analyse data and design reports which present information in meaningful formats.
· Degree in IT/Computer Applications/Data Analytics
· At least 1-2 years’ experience of reporting & analysis, with knowledge of HR themes very beneficial
· Strong MS Excel & data management skills to support data manipulation, report design & creation
· Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau & PowerBI
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
· Work to understand the information held in our people management system, Workday and how this is related to information held in other systems.
Understand the IT architecture of our people systems, including integrated applications, to understand how our people data flows across multiple systems.
· Work with stakeholders in the business to gather & interpret data and determine what information & insights they want to discover
· Perform project-specific analysis on areas such as performance, reward, recruitment & workforce planning
· Analyse survey results to understand key themes and focus areas
· Act as subject matter expert for HR & recruitment metrics & reporting, ensuring that the data is relevant, accurate and timely and provides a meaningful illustration of business activity.
· Provide a high level of customer service delivering regular and ad-hoc Management Information requests within agreed time and quality Service Level Agreements.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date