Our Purpose is to create a positive impact and enable our clients’ success. This underpins everything we do and how we interact with our clients and people.
blueVisions is a leading management consulting firm with established presence in Australia, Asia and the Middle East. We have 20 years corporate experience with a strong track record of bringing certainty and excellence to different sectors, including Social Infrastructure, Transport, Defence and Power & Renewable Energy. Our team has extensive experience in the definition, planning, design, procurement, delivery, and operation of capital projects & infrastructure. We advise both public and private sector organisations across multiple industries in Australia, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our selected clients’ portfolio includes leading investors, owners, developers, operators, contractors, manufacturers, technology providers, and federal, state and local government organisations.
Our team is seeking data analysts to support our strong growth strategy. Working in our team you'll be mixing with some of the brightest minds while working on significant projects – solving real world problems supporting our growth strategy, using some of the most exciting and interesting data you wouldn’t normally have access to. Joining our team, you’ll be working across projects that are applying data solutions to solve problems for our firm, performing one or more of the following.
- Develop new reports for our clients.
- Continue to engage stakeholders and ensure their data needs are met
- Deep insights and development of risks, issue and performance metrics and dashboards
- Create tracking dashboards in Power BI to visualise progress on many areas
- Model data with proficiency and the ability to communicate to stakeholders
- Develop data management frameworks, Dashboard designs and supporting documentation
- Enthusiastic and adaptable, with consulting and team leadership experience.
- Skills in problem solving and stakeholder communication, developed personal client facing relationships and strong cultures of sharing and embracing the transformation journey.
- experience in the Microsoft PowerStack including PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI and PowerFlow. Utilising Design Thinking and Agile methodologies to deliver key improvements with maximum efficiency and limited disruption to project business as usual.
- Trained and demonstrated proficiency in visualisation and analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx and Microsoft Excel, as well as database tools including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server and AWS through multiple projects at The Data Experience.
- Able to quickly learn and utilise tools outside traditional mandate, shown when making use of Power Automate, Cruiser Interactive and Microsoft Forms to make data analysis and communication more effective.
You’ll be working collaboratively within a team environment and building strong internal relationships with senior leaders.