Marketplace Distri is a fast-growing start-up that offers distribution, content management, and marketing services on Amazon Europe for established brands.
The company was launched in the Netherlands, and since summer 2019 we have an office in Lucca. With a team of 15fte with different international backgrounds, we are building the company to the next level.
Our company offers end-to-end management on marketplaces, such as Amazon. There are different activities involved in the operation, such as stock control in +30 warehouses in Europe, including shipments, multilingual content management, PPC marketing campaigns, review management, customer support, and European VAT/taxes.
Our infrastructure is fully equipped to handle this operation, and now, due to the growing number of clients, we are searching for a Excel Expert that will be responsible for the correct onboarding of our suppliers on the e-commerce platforms. The job will be carried out under the supervision of our Catalogue Manager, and it will require working closely with most of our departments, including operations and sales.
The position requires being fluent in English and experience with working with MS Excel, to quickly elaborate the different data sets we receive from our suppliers and translate them into our necessary formats. One of the projects you will be working on is developing dashboard that recognizes trends and errors within our catalogue.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and very well-organized person, capable of maintaining and developing our database and our procedures.
- Develop dashboarding to recognize trends within prices, sales, product category, seasonable products
- Create tools for automatic pricing strategies
- Data analysis and interpretation based on suppliers catalogues information
- Develop pricing strategies based on company goals and competitivity
- Product range management, by continuously reviewing assortment on and off the marketplaces
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of our product selection
- Researching Amazon data availibity and transform it to useful data for the company
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Proficiency with Excel (crucial): you’re a spreadsheet master, and you’re able to use your skills to find innovative solutions for new problems
- Practical and forward-thinking approach to everyday tasks: you are organized and you enjoy making complicated things easier, establishing leaner procedures to streamline processes
- Use of analytical and problem-solving skills: you are punctual and precise, with an eye for details and great deduction abilities
- Great communication, relationship building and collaboration skills: you are happy to share and to grow with others, you can be direct and easy-going while still maintaining ownership of your work
- Previous experience in working with catalogues and above-average IT skills are an added pro!
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- Market conform salary
- Fast-growing organization, with room for personal and professional development
- International and motivating environment
- Company culture-oriented team
- Pleasant working environment in our 16th-century Fresco painted office within the city walls of Lucca
- Working from home 1 day per week