Are you a data evangelist? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you know how to take care of business?We’re looking for a data scientist to:
- design, coordinate, and implement data driven business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
- communicate complex models, analysis and recommendations in a clear and precise manner
- provide thought leadership in statistical modeling and machine learning/ AI. NLP and Deep Learning are the two focus areas
- deliver actionable insights to stakeholders through rich visualization and presentation
- manage priorities between research and deliverables effectively
- collaborate actively with topic owners to understand and develop advanced analytics / data science
You’ll be part of the globally operating HR Digital Transformation & Analytics team. We partner with HR professionals to support senior clients across the whole of UBS. We work on people analytics challenges which are complex and involve Big Data. This can include predictive modelling, text analysis, data mining and custom visualization. The team consists of data scientists and people with a range of complementary skill sets who together can take on almost any people analytics problem.
You'll be working in the data science team in Pune, India. We are supporting the digital transformation, AI and data science solutions of the HR function, and work on topics like headcount, recruitment, talent, diversity, performance and compensation.
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in statistics/mathematics/computer science or any related quantitative discipline
- 2-5 years professional experience in extracting commercial value to deliver data science/ AI solutions
- solid command on statistics and ability to connect theory and practice of data mining, machine learning to solve real-world use case
- strong working knowledge of Python (BERT, GPT, genism, SpaCy, tensorflow, Theano, PyTorch, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas), SQL, Unix (awk, sed, bash) for data wrangling, data analysis, modelling.
- knowledgeable in Natural Language processing (NLP) and quantitative analysis
- higher level understanding on APIs, docker and UI.
- able to take an open stack approach towards problem
- Reimagine-Banking-with-ussolving and build production ready solution
- a confident written and verbal communicator in English, comfortable interacting with colleagues at various levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.