We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Big Data Engineer
Zurich | 60-100 % | Reference 3248
Do you enjoy complex questions and the analysis, interpretation and processing of large amounts of data in an agile, self-organized environment? Do you have a passion for data? Then you are exactly right with us. The Data Management team develops and operates the data warehouse (DWH) and the BigData cluster of the Swiss Stock Exchange and is therefore the central contact for data from various source systems, which are made available in various forms to our internal and external customers.
What You Will Do
- develop and operate the BigData cluster of the Swiss Stock Exchange, to offer trading data to our clients
- design, implementation and operation of data management solutions (End 2 End) in cooperation with our internal business and IT partners
- successful implementation of the cloud transition strategy with the team and learn more about the swiss value chain (trading, clearing, settlement, payment)
What You Bring
- experience and in-depth knowledge of the Big Data technologies (Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, Impala); Cloudera and Streaming frameworks experience is an advantage
- working in agile organized and collaborative teams (SAFe)
- English spoken and written, German is a big plus
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein at +41 58 399 2527.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.