About A Place for Mom
We're the leading online platform connecting families searching for senior care with a team of experienced local advisors providing insight-driven, personalized solutions. As the nation's most trusted senior advisory service, we are a mission-based organization that enables caregivers to make the best senior living decisions for their loved ones. With hundreds of senior living experts nationwide, A Place for Mom helps hundreds of thousands of families each year simplify the process of finding the right senior care solution across home care, independent living, memory care, assisted living, and more. Our services are offered at no cost to families as we're paid by the 14K+ communities and 3K+ providers in our network.
A Place for Mom is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member -- work as a single supportive team
The Data Analyst will play a key role in supporting APFM's rapidly growing home care business. You will report to and work closely with the Manager, Business Insights and Analytics to develop analyses and business reports to drive revenue growth and enhance both real-time decision making and data awareness/access for the broader home care team. You will play an important role in informing how the team drives growth through our agency network expansion strategy and our marketing spend allocation.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the Manager to automate and maintain key reports and data flows
- Organize and track trends within datasets to ensure integrity/quality
- Develop and maintain custom reporting within PowerBI, Databricks and Salesforce to provide real-time insights for Sales and Marketing stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by stakeholders to help drive business decisions
- Extract data from internal databases for customer communications
- Partner with the Manager in obtaining and interpreting data for strategic planning and modeling
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or Information Systems. 1 year+ of work experience in a data role preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel: experience using VLOOKUP, INDEX, and PIVOT Tables
- Proficiency in SQL, experience with SSMS relational databases, JOIN statements and CTEs preferred
- Experience cleaning, organizing, and transforming raw data into a format appropriate for analysis
- Experience with R/Python preferred
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and express complex technical concepts and data processes concisely and effectively to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in parallel
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage communication with both business and technical stakeholders
- Base Salary Range - $70k - $80k
- Yearly Bonus: 10% of base
- 401(k) plus match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A Place for Mom uses E-Verify
to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.