GE Technologies & Support/ADVA/Automation-DigitalizationWorkplace :
Créteil – CIT 3Grade :
C2 à C3AMission :
Global Engineering mission is to develop new products and improve industrial performance.
GE ADVA (Added Values) is focusing on Wet Coating, Thin Film Coating (Anti-Reflective), Marking-Packing and Industrial Vision technologies.
The process digitalization is now a main pillar of this mission, which allows to automate the data collection from Machines, Process and Product tests and their analysis.
In this context, your main mission will be to contribute to ADVA digitalization roadmap by improving data collection, data storage and data analysis tools until predictiv models to enhance industrial process stability and product quality for our consumers.Your activities will be to:
- Bring value from our data using data science approaches during product and process development.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics with the automation digitalization team that optimize efficiency and quality of the results.
- Analyze the results, draws conclusions with models and predictions, give them sense relying to real facts in collaboration with experts.
- Use a systemic data approach to lead problem solving approach.
- Work with ADVA management & experts to define new process improvement opportunities.
- Promote team work, creativity and animate working sessions around data.
Technical background in engineering or scientific domains with data oriented personality
Expert in Data Science (data mining, machine learning, PLS, PCA, ...). Experience with data science toolkits like Dataiku DSS will be a plus.
Good knowledge in Data analysis (DOE, statistics, tests plans, algorithms…) and Robustness process improvement approaches (SPC, Taguchi, multifactorial analysis..)
Programming skills (R, Python, SQL..)
Your level of English allows you to communicate easily in writing and orally in an international environment
You are rigorous and autonomous
With self-development capacity
Strong communication skills
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.