OKEx is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEx derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What’s the ideal candidate: with both Agency and In house experience, hands-on experience of media and campaign planning. Think like a country owner, strategy focused
What’s must to have: Local native, Crypto space marketing experience
- Define own region strategy and be accountable for country level campaign performance and achieving marketing objectives: increase brand awareness and increase market share
- Plan and oversee campaign planning, marketing calendars, ensuring synergy between global and regional
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for user acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Proactively recommend and implement new approaches to identify areas for business growth
- Analysis of all campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Weekly review of all marketing performance reports, escalating issues to regional teams when necessary & driving structural improvements
- Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research, provide regional insight
- Translate ideas and spearhead creative project execution to grow local business driving brand awareness, product launch and community growth
- Build strong media relations in the region to strengthen our brand exposure in the market.
- 4-6 years experience preferably in tech or fintech industry focusing on campaigns, branding, PR, media planning and social
- Well experience in strategy planning, media and campaign planning, execution, exposure in Brand marketing, CRM, Performance marketing, PR, affiliate marekting and loyalty programs
- Has collaborated closely with content teams to drive business results through engaging content on all digital channels
- Performance-driven and direct-response minded when it comes to concepting and optimizing performance creative
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven ability to understand complex data & transform insights into ideas
- Entrepreneurial spirit, keen to take on new challenges and has ownership of his / her regional scope