- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue (Altran/CapGemini) of EUR. 17 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D)
- In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva
- Confirms that the team members understand the addressed scientific questions and the data interpretation
- Applies and develops analytical methods and predictive models that deliver impact on research and drug develop programs
- Contributes to the identification and preparation of chem/biomedical datasets for application
- Develops key results and quality benchmarks for data, models and impact, in collaboration with scientific users
- Creates approaches, methods and models iteratively and communicate results effectively to non-data scientist associates, by supporting expert introspection at each stage
- Applies expertise in machine learning, deep learning, data visualization and structured/unstructured data analytics, towards the scientific goals of the team
- Expertise in two or more of the following areas: Computational Biology and Statistical Genetics, Applied Data Science and Large-Scale / ‘Big Data’ Computation, Statistical and Machine / Deep Learning, Analysis of Clinical Trial Datasets (SDTM/ADAM) and/or RWE Data
- PhD in the field of quantitative / computational science (e.g. Bioinformatics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, etc)
- Strong experience with Python and R for data analysis
- Experience with computational environments for large-scale data science (e.g. High-Performance Computing or Spark) and reproducible data science (e.g. notebooks, git/versioning, etc)
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics (around DNA / RNA / Proteomics data analysis) and/or Statistical Genetics
- Awareness of Statistical and Machine or Applied Deep Learning methods for time series data or images
- Fluency in English
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Altran is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.