Are you a Data Scientist experienced with Amazon SageMaker, Machine Learning
- Join a fast growing Tech driven FinTech Success Story that will INVEST IN YOU
- Work with AWS SageMaker, Machine Learning, NLP, RDS Data Lake. R / Python
- North West Sydney Based, $130K-$150K Base + Super + Equity
and Data Lake??ACT NOW:
Join a growing success story in the Financial Services Industry that is expanding rapidly. This Tech driven company is growing at a Phenomenal rate. Be part of a friendly & innovative team that offers a culture of real empowerment.
Currently we have a (Permanent) Data Scientist role
In this role you will support product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing company data.Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
You need the proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. You will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.Skills & Experience Required:
- 4 + years Data Science Experience
- Experience with Amazon SageMaker
- Experience in Data lake (AWS RDS preferred)
- R or Python Programming Skills
- Machine Learning Experience (use of Productionalised Business Models)
- NLP experience (highly Desirable)
- Banking / Financial Services experience (Highly Desirable)
- Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Proven working with supervised and unsupervised learning models. You must have deployed at least 2 models in production used by businesses.
- Experience using web services: AWS, Google Cloud.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
This is a great opportunity - To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW
You can also contact Charlie directly at: email@example.com
Charlie Molino0450 253 077
Northbridge IT Recruitment
15 William Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
For this and other opportunities please visit: