Who we are
delphai is a self-service market intelligence platform that uses AI to give insights on global innovation trends, market developments, and companies. Our customers are business leaders from strategy, innovation, and digitization departments of SMBs and large corporations. delphai helps them make informed decisions, answer strategic questions, and mitigate risks.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated person with demonstrable experience as a Data Engineer. You play an important role within our Dev and Machine Learning team and build and optimize our data processing pipelines to deliver relevant data to the delphai dashboard and other applications. Most important is that you are driven by what we do and want to contribute a meaningful share to our success and be part of the next generation of market intelligence tooling.
- You are responsible for the design, implementation, and continuous development of our data architecture
- You build our data processing and data integration pipelines
- You support designing, launching, and maintaining our data acquisition, transformation, cleansing, and quality tasks
- You are experienced with structured and unstructured data and build reliable solutions for their storage and consumption
- You architect data pipelines for continuously integrating new data.
- You support our data and machine learning team in improving our data quality and making data integrations more transparent.
- Recent experience in the data engineering industry with writing production-quality code, including testing
- Proficient knowledge of Python and experience with any other high-level programming languages is favorable
- Good knowledge in building ETL / ELT pipelines, data lakes & raw data layers, file manipulation & transformation layers, and cloud data warehousing
- Experience with NoSQL-databases is desired.
- Knowledge of stream processing as well as batch processing systems and choosing the adequate solutions for a problem.
- Experience with distributed systems and the construction of scalable and reproducible data pipelines. Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with wrangling, cleansing, and transforming textual data is a big plus
- The ability to listen, to ask the right questions, and to communicate effectively
- Willingness to join a dynamic startup environment and collaborating closely with our software and machine learning engineers
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- High level of responsibility and autonomy with a steep learning curve
- A competitive salary
- Generous educational budget fitted to your personal career goals
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, send your application and CV to Leonie Häsler.