Develop effective business intelligence and data warehouse solutions. Provide critical analysis of financial and non-financial information to achieve improvements in performance measures such as Revenue, cost reduction, time reduction and/or quality improvement across the business.
What’s the role?
- Proactively deliver data-driven insights and recommendations through Tableau dashboards
- Maintain & enhance existing financial models, financial data processes and dashboard reporting
- Be an advocate for Tableau dashboards and continue to increase data literacy across Finance
- Work with finance team to scope, develop and lead BI Projects
- Consolidate, analyse and validate complex structured & unstructured data sets from a variety of sources
- Proactively work with stakeholders to roll out solutions
- Identify and analyse opportunities for enhancing existing content
- Develop and implement self-serve capabilities for Finance
- Work with data services to design data lakes and development of data models
Who are you?
Skilled in Tableau, SQL, and Alteryx is preffered but not essential
- Any experience in TM1, Python, R will be greatly valued but not essential
- You can design, develop, maintain scaled, automated reports and dashboards that will support finance teams with their key stakeholders across strategic growth deliverables
- You are a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have a proven track record working on initiatives that start only with a defined outcome
- You are comfortable taking defined outcomes and converting into necessary requirements and work actions
- You are able to perform complex descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and preventative analytics using various data analytic technologies
- You have a deep understanding of statistical analysis and concepts such as regression/predictive modelling
- You have experience working with finance models and finance teams
What’s in it for you?
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
We form part of the nation’s most influential media organisation, News Corp Australia. We reach an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. We lead the way with number-one websites news.com.au, realestate.com.au and kidspot.com.au. We have the largest online audience in the country, with a bigger digital footprint than Facebook.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers