Developer and machine learning engineer
Capia As, Tromsø
Capia is a data analytics company located in Tromsø. We are working on challenging tasks, and are cooperating closely with very knowledgeable researchers and companies.
We produce interactive applications and reports, which our end users use to further their knowledge and reach informed decisions.
We are looking for someone to strengthen our development team who works on collecting, storing and providing data for researchers. Based on models the researchers make, we help them out making the models come to life in interactive web applications, through slick visualizations using the latest in web technology.
Our researchers preferred language is R, and knowledge about it is a bonus, although not a must. Training will be provided.
Machine learning is also something we are delving deeper into. We are in demand for someone who can train networks for object / feature detection and tracking in images and point clouds, and deploy them to production. Experience from usage of GPU / TPU accelerators is a bonus.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- Experience with web visualizations through for instance Plotly, Highcharts, D3, three.js or others like them. Good understanding of SVG, canvas and webgl.
- Strong SQL skills. We use MariaDB, PostgreSQL and Clickhouse today, but we value strong experience in any SQL dialect as these are quite transferable.
- Machine learning (Training and validation in your preferred framework)
- Knowledge in R and Python is a bonus
- Good communicator, capable of teaching others
Please contact developer Stian Berger, , or managing partner Dag Eivind Opstad, (+47 90 85 29 01), for any questions.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk