As a Business Analyst, you'll drive structure and discipline around each initiative using standard project deliverables and framework, including establishing scope, and perform detailed business impact analysis in support of management decisions. Additionally, you'll define roles and responsibilities, establish and document requirements, resolve resource/scheduling conflicts, escalate and ensure issues/decisions are resolved, manage changes to project scope, document and complete testing requirements, create and manage implementation plans, and lead/participate in meetings at the operational and project level. You'll provide continuous feedback on project status and issues and serve as the overall escalation point to ensure the project tracks to original expectations.
- Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows
- Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and translation of results into concrete actionable solutions
- Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
- Develop and implement solutions that strengthen business operating models, enhance the client experience, and improve efficiency and controls
- Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables
- Provide implementation support, inclusive of testing and process change management, and ensure those implementations meet requirements established by Oversight and Control partners
- Apply a critical eye in evaluating existing processes and frameworks; challenge the status quo and recommend solutions / enhancements to operating models and controls
- 1-3 years business analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high-level of performance on high-profile/time-sensitive initiatives
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.