Kambi is searching for a motivated self-starter to join our Data Science Team. For the right candidate, the position will provide the opportunity to research and develop the best-of-breed solution supporting our B2B Sportsbook operations. The candidate will join a team based in central Stockholm, working as an agile software engineer and quantitative researcher, to build and refine Kambi's BI solutions.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging the company’s data to deliver business solutions.
- Research and develop machine learning models.
- Keep up to date with the latest technological trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders.
- Monitor performance and continuously improve already deployed models.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Interest in, and experience of, sports betting is meritorious.
- We work in a Linux environment.
The position reports to the Data Science Manager.Requirements:
Nice to have, but not required:
- An academic degree in quantitative discipline (computer science, mathematics, physics, etc.).
- Minimum two years of experience in similar role applying statistical, machine learning, or algorithmic solutions to business problems.
- Creative and experimental mind-set to data mining.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large and complex data sets.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: map reduce, Hadoop, Hive, and Spark.
- A drive to promote innovative algorithmic solutions and data focused problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize your own time.
- Familiarity with workflows based on version control.
- Previous exposure to cloud native solutions.
- DevOps mindset
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team in central Stockholm please apply below. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 1000 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.