Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
You will function as part of a world class Data Analytics team working directly with clients. The role will focus on supporting data collection, reporting and experimentation practices of the client to drive incremental project initiatives through thought leadership.
- Gathering requirements and supporting the implementation of data collection systems
- Synthesizing assessment data and uncovering actionable insights and recommendations to be translated into targeted, strategic marketing opportunities
- Creating business cases to validate additional investment
- Building KPI reporting that enables trackable sales funnels from start to completion of the customer journey (traffic source to conversion).
Your Skills & Experience:
Consulting with clients to determine web marketing and web analytics business requirements
- Ability to identify trends in web data to draw conclusions
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption. Proven ability to influence senior client leaders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit & ability to hit the ground running.
- This position relies heavily on strong organizational and communications skills
- SME level knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- SME level knowledge of Adobe Launch
- A/B testing platform experience (Adobe target, Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Intermediate SQL
- Power BI (nice to have)
3-6+ years of professional level related online experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.