Here at FIXR we’re on a mission to be the number one ticketing platform globally. Ticket sales and event management can typically be a clunky, manual process, but our platform makes it easier than ever for event organisers to create seamless, user-friendly experiences for their customers.
We kickstarted our journey in 2015, and since then we’ve helped millions of people enjoy events all over the UK; whatever size or type of event, we provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution for event organisers, allowing them to not just sell tickets, but to track sales performance, craft a seamless customer journey, and build a valuable and compliant dataset. While we’ve been a leading ticketing platform in the student events industry since our inception, we’ve seen explosive growth across wider industry areas, and we’ve now got exciting plans to expand into new verticals by building out some brand-new features and taking our offering global.
…this is where you come in!
Our technology is at the very core of everything we do, and with a Product and Tech department of 15 which we plan to double by next year, we’re looking for smart, passionate engineers to join us and be part of delivering on our exciting new features and industry-leading solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with stakeholders across the organisation to identify solutions to data requirements to drive business insight and growth.
- Optimising and evolving the current data models in use across the platform for both efficiency and to keep up with changes to the underlying data as the product evolves.
- Mining and analysis of data to drive product improvement and customer success.
- Management, design and day to day operation of our data pipelines.
- Working with cross function teams under an agile framework to add data insights into our platform to empower event organisers.
Core Data Tech Stack
- Databases: Postgres, BigQuery
- ELT: Fivetran, dbt, Airflow
- BI: Looker Studio, Superset
The Rest Of Our Backend Tech Stack Is
- Python - Django, Django Rest Framework
- Kubernetes / Helm
At FIXR, we consider diversity a strength – inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.
Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus.
Hybrid environment. We have a brand-new office in Central London and we promote a healthy split between in office for collaboration and remote working for focus.
Holiday perks. 25 days plus a bonus holiday day for every year you are with us up to 27 days.
Private health insurance through BUPA.
Flexible hours. Manage your hours in a way that suits you.
L&D budget for you and your team.
Inclusive, social culture. Fun and dynamic with regular socials including ski trips, escape rooms and even a spot of bingo every now and then.
Free + discounted tickets for FIXR events.