We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Sustainability team that will help EQT to create best-in-class data-driven Sustainability applications. You will be working in a small team that revolutionizes the core business of EQT and by that, the private equity industry.
We believe that the key to a great team culture is great people having a great time together. We regularly plan team activities such as game nights, hack days, and hackathons. We also have plenty of perks in our beautiful Stockholm office; we even have our own full-time barista!
What you’ll do
- Be part of creating best-in-class data-driven sustainability applications.
- Design and build data pipelines, modeling and serving data to analysts, applications, and analytic dashboards.
- Contribute to assessing sustainability KPIs and be an inspiring leader for your colleagues and peers.
- Collaborate through pair and mob programming, design sessions, and code reviews.
Who are you?
We believe you are a data geek with great skills in analyzing volumes of complex data and building creative solutions. You are a teammate that strives to iterate with the team and business stakeholders until the best possible solutions can be found. We also think that you are comfortable in assuming responsibility for your technical solutions and communicating in a non-technical way.
We believe you have:
- Created and maintained data models for business intelligence (BI) applications. Preferably in writing dynamic SQL for deployment on modern cloud data warehousing platforms, such as Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.
- Experience in master data management (e.g., EBX), information modeling, and working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience in working with data governance and data quality frameworks such as CMMI.
- Done analytics and visualization in BI tools (PowerBI, Mode Analytics, etc).
- Been working in an agile environment with a high pace of iteration closely with business stakeholders to provide insights based on data.
- Experience in creating and trouble-shooting data-driven applications.
- Your programming skills extend well beyond the language in which you are most familiar (SQL, Python, Java, or DAX).
- Understanding of CI/CD, data ingestion pipelines, Kubernetes, and GCP.
- Knowledge within app integration/automation.
- Familiarity with developing in dbt (data build tool).
If you are a passionate technologist who wants to challenge the status quo, and be challenged every day, this is where you need to be, EQT invests in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. By providing access to ownership skills and operational expertise, EQT helps acquired companies grow and prosper, both under EQT's ownership and with future owners. EQT has three overall investment strategies – Private Capital, Real Assets, and Credit – guided by a responsible ownership approach and an industrial growth strategy. Approximately EUR 50 billion has been raised from 28 funds across the world.