ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work daily to scale machine learning problems. For this purpose, you are expected to be involved in the process of collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing data generated from our database, in addition to joining our data scientists in the design of machine learning models.
- Work in a diverse, international setting with teammates who are experts in various topics. We often conduct workshops to improve our individual skill sets, and to improve our workflow as a team.
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
Data at GFG never stops growing and the team also never stops learning, innovating and expanding so that we can bring in or build the latest and best tools and technologies. In this role, you will be able to
create strategic data models, develop and maintain data architecture used to power high-impact business initiatives that contribute to the overall growth and strategy for GFG.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Be familiar with:
- Data structures & algorithms
- Basic machine learning algorithms
- Following languages: SQL, Python, R, Java/Scala
- Any of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Redshift
- Cloud technologies: AWS, GCP (BigQuery)
2. Be knowledgeable in:
- Object oriented design and design patterns
- Large-scale distributed systems
- Hadoop, Spark and Pandas or similar processing engines
- Jupyter Notebook or Zeppelin
- Apache Airflow, Apache Superset