NFP PEOPLEData Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst who will lead the collation, analysis and dissemination of the charity’s programme and activity data, ensuring processes and procedures are effective and accurate.Position:
£38,325 - £50,548 including London weightingClosing Date:
22nd March 2023Benefits:
Competitive holiday entitlement, workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension, unique, experiential induction, a structured, year-round performance review process focused on developing you in your current role and exploring opportunities for the future, the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.About The Role
The role is responsible for the data management programme CRM (Salesforce), including designing, developing and automating new/enhanced APIs, data services and system components.Key responsibilities of the Data Analyst include
- Preparing exports, and imports and undertaking database queries, including reports.
- Write effective, scalable code and run SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL Server where required.
- Assist in the implementation of funding reports through the provision of accurate data.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and adhered to
- Deliver data quality assurance, ensure data accuracy and confidentiality are present throughout data processes and systems.
To succeed in the role of Data Analyst, your key skills will include:
About The Organisation
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Experience of database administration in a multi-user environment.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and building basic and complex queries.
- Strong technical experience mapping, modelling and manipulating large, complex datasets
- Strong data reporting knowledge, with an ability to understand reporting for varied audiences.
- Data analytic experience, ideally through Salesforce, Tableau and Power BI platforms.
- Good teamworking and collaboration skills
- Flexible and responsible with strong problem-solving skills.
The employer is an independent charity – but their centres are beside major cancer hospitals across the UK and they have excellent relationships with their partner hospitals. Their workshops, courses, one-to-one and group support help people to change the way they live with cancer.
The organisation focuses on the things that really make a difference, like money worries, help with stress and depression, managing side effects and relationship and family support. Their support has been shown to improve physical and emotional well-being and to help people take control when cancer turns life upside down.
You may have experience in areas such as include Data, Data and Insights, Insight, Data Officer, Data Manager, Insights Officer, Head of Insight, Insight Manager, Director of Insight, Head of Strategy, and Insight, Charity Head of Data, Insight and Evidence, Evidence and Insights Manager
PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation