Data Analyst required to work with data from multiple sources and generate reports based on KPIs
Your new company
Our client are a State Government agency
Your new role
Inspect, translate, clean, transform and model maintenance contract-related data from contractors to verify compliance with the contract using a range of data analysis techniques and tools when working with data, in order to identify trends, issues, anomalies, or fraud; prepares the quarterly reports on each contract area against the requirements of the Maintenance Contract and Performance Management Framework.
- Inspects, translates, cleans, transforms and models maintenance contract-related data from contractors to verify compliance with the contract
- Applies diverse data analysis techniques and tools when working with data, in order to identify trends, issues, anomalies or fraud.
- Applies computer-aided auditing techniques (CAAT) when appropriate.
- Monitors contractor performance against agreed key performance measures (KPIs) to develop and deliver regular/quarterly contractor performance reports.
- Contributes to production of Performance Reports for the Executive team, as required.
- Maintains knowledge of current data analysis techniques and tools and use these effectively.
Techniques include: data modelling; text analytics if needed; data quality checking; statistical methods (such as Univariate statistics; Bivariate associations; graphical techniques; cross-validation; sensitivity analysis; general linear model; generalised linear model; structural equation modelling; item response theory).What you need to succeedWhat you need to do now
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Sound understanding of data, analysis and reporting (particularly synthesis of large volumes of data into readily understood information).
- High level skills in computer packages such as Excel and with specialist software used for computer aided auditing (such as Business Objects or SAS).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508