CGI has an immediate need for an ML/Data Engineer to join our financial services team in Cleveland, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one strategic Banking Clients.
We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
- We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
- We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Support the operation services and set up monitoring, to keep our services at the highest level of service agreement.
- Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and product managers to create automated and self-service tools.
- Create reproducible ML pipelines. Machine Learning pipelines allow you to define repeatable and reusable steps for your data preparation, training, and scoring processes.
- Create reusable software environments for training and deploying models.
- Register, package, and deploy models from anywhere. You can also track associated metadata required to use the model.
- Manage machine learning model lifecycle: develop, deploy, monitor, maintain, and update models in production.
- Collaborate closely with product management and engineering teams to drive requirements and define new product features and architecture.
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 6+ of experience in working with Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume and Python
- 6+ years of development experience in streaming technologies like Kafka and Spark Streaming
- 6+ years of experience in in Python (and basic ML libraries such as numpy, scipy) and a distributed computing framework (e.g. Spark) is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in design and build scalable machine learning infrastructure for model management, continuous training and deployment, and serving predictions.
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles
Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fieldBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.