EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The selected candidate will:
- Coordinate and contribute to the delivery of a large, big data, real time project, using advanced technical capabilities like microservices, CEP, Databricks/Scala, ML, DevOps
- Take accountability for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of solutions
- Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective
Your key responsibilities:
- Takes accountability for the design, development, testing, operation, delivery and maintenance of a solution or infrastructure to satisfy user requirements
- Solves complex and escalated aspects of a project, performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process
- Develops strong working relationships with peers across Development & Engineering and Architecture teams, collaborating to develop and engineer leading solutions
Skills and attributes for success:
- Advanced technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
- Strong technical skillset: Java, Scala, Flink, Kubernetes, AzureML
- More than 5 years of applied experience
- Experience in building application using container-orchestration systems like Kubernetes, and container engines like Docker
- Experience in planning, estimation and task coordination (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Strong communication skills including ability to demonstrate product to senior stakeholders
What we look for:
We're looking for a self-starter and self-sufficient developer who skillfully runs on schedule without supervision.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.