About SATS Ltd.
SATS is Asia's leading provider of food solutions and gateway services. Using innovative food technologies and resilient supply chains, we create tasty, quality food in sustainable ways for airlines, foodservice chains, retailers and institutions. With heartfelt service and advanced technology, we connect people, businesses and communities seamlessly through our comprehensive gateway services for customers such as airlines, cruise lines, freight forwarders, postal services and ecommerce companies.
Fulfilling our purpose to feed and connect communities, SATS is delighting customers in over 60 locations and 13 countries across the Asia Pacific, UK, and the Middle East. SATS has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since May 2000. For more information, please visit www.sats.com.sg.
Skills & experience
- Develop new models and techniques to extend the analytics ecosystem and improve capabilities of using statistical analysis, machine learning and data mining methods
- Work with business users to conceptualise, prioritise, design, prototype and build production quality analytics solutions and micro-services
- Identify business data needs and implement scalable and robust programs and scripts to extract, cleanse, transform and curate data from various business units and systems.
- Participate in requirements gathering and create interactive dashboards to enable data visualization using on-prem and cloud data technologies.
- Drive integration and adoption of analytics and business insights into new and existing business units and processes by articulating business benefits.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Business Informatics, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in data support within a data-driven environment.
- Hands-on experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst, managing advanced analytics and business intelligence projects.
- Competent in Python, R, and Java, proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases, and knowledgeable in machine learning algorithms and libraries.
- Experience in Azure cloud services and data visualization software such as Power BI preferred
Job Reference: SATS00657