An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.Responsibilities
The Senior Data Analyst will analyze, prepare, and process data sets to be consumed for direct insights, statistical modeling, or other analytical exploration for internal and external clients. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for consulting on data and modeling impacts, guiding clients through interdependencies and analysis decision impacts; evaluating data sets for analytical possibilities and pitfalls, and creating data visualizations leveraging the design and data presentation guides. You will also apply subject matter expertise to complex data analytic challenges and transform data as appropriate for specific team functions or processes. Finally, you will execute project deliverables with other data analytics team stakeholders; conduct statistical testing and exploratory data analysis; and pinpoint trends, correlations, and patterns in complex data sets.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Plus 4 years completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 2 years healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
- 2 years of experience with SQL
- Experience with delivering data in at least one visualization tool like BO or Tableau
- Healthcare experience with Medicaid/Medicare Claims Reporting
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.Disclaimer:
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
- Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
California Pay Range: from $87,300 to $170,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Washington Pay Range: from $92,200 to $161,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.