Authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment
Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing E-Commerce companies in the country? Ranked #39 in Inc. 5000’s 2022 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and #1 in Marketing and Advertising, Neato is an integrated, strategic e-commerce partner for retail brands. We collaborate with established businesses during critical growth phases to provide marketplace management, consolidated distribution, advisory, logistical consideration and content creation, towards quantifiable growth of direct-to-consumer endeavors.
We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer and team player to support rapid growth. Outstanding opportunity for the right person to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing company in an emerging industry!Job Summary
Neato is looking for a data engineer to help us build, optimize and maintain data pipelines that deliver enterprise data for wide consumption, including developing data models, corresponding data architecture documents and designing REST API's. As a member of Neato’s tech team, you will be responsible for cleaning, preparing and optimizing data at scale for ingest to be used by our Business Intelligence team and our UI engineers.
You will participate in the building, management, and implementation of big data pipeline capabilities including data modeling, process design and overall data pipeline architecture and all phases of the ETL (extract, transform, and load) processes. You will support the implementation of new data management projects and assist in the re-structure of the current data architecture.Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience with database development and creating SQL queries to support data pipeline and ingestion, using stored procedures, user defined functions, creating subqueries, and joins for complex queries involving multiple tables and exception handlers.
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience in data engineering involving the development of ETL/ELT pipelines and programming in SQL, Python, Java, or other scripting languages.
- Solid understanding of big data cloud technologies and services such as AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS EC2, AWS EMR or AWS DynamoDB.
- Extensive experience in the creation, governance, maintenance, and sustainment of analytic solutions, databases, and data warehouses.
- Capable of anticipating, identifying and solving issues concerning data management to improve data quality, and developing clean code that embodies stability, sustainability, and usability.
- Comfortable being an active part of database/backend design, architecture, and development.
- Able to cross-collaborate with project stakeholders, multiple user bases, and the team.
What We Offer
- Unlimited paid time off
- Growth opportunities
- Great Benefits with health, vision and dental
- Ample hardware budget
The Neato Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.