Our client is one of Europe’s most valuable tech brands, providing the world's leading B2C companies with an efficient global payment tool that handles millions of transactions on a daily basis.
Being part of an industry leading company, providing solutions for the world's biggest brands in a fast-paced environment while enjoying a multicultural, open-minded environment in an outstanding office in the heart of Amsterdam does sounds exciting?
- Responsible for maintenance, administration and support of data elements
- Manage and improve Salesforce, the commercial database and other applications to guarantee clean and consistent data in the ensuring analysis and reports
- Create reports and dashboards to support various commercial teams in TableauCRM and Salesforce
- Work closely with other Analysts to propose improvements, fix any issue and ensure a consistent reporting approach
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2 years experience as Salesforce administrator
- Previous experience in positions involving data analysis/management/architecture
- Experience with TableauCRM and Einstein is highly appreciated.
- Previous experience in fast paced environments
If you think your profile fits the description above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and our consultants will contact you within 72 hours.