Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Support the analytics platforms in Group Audit via
- Maintain and enhance the existing machine learning models and rule-based analytics scripts for the consumer banking and institutional banking audit platforms
- Liaise with internal users to understand their requirements and translate them into analytical problems
- Develop new machine learning models and SQL programs based on users’ requirements
- Develop dashboard to visualize analytical results
- Contribute to the development of the team’s data science capability
- Study and evaluate new algorithms from the data science research community
- Build data analytics pipeline and develop reusable packages to support new analytics projects
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Analytics or other related disciplines
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficient in programming with Python and R. At least 2 years of project experience in machine learning model building using Python or R. Familiar with popular Python and R packages for data analytics
- Understanding of relational database model and relational query languages. Experience with SQL programming.
- Experience with data engineering using Spark
- Experience with Power BI for dashboard development
- Knowledge in finance and banking, especially in consumer banking and institutional banking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.