- Develops Machine Learning and AI models that are scaled and replicated across markets
- Use a variety of datasets to test hypothesis, discover hidden relationships and provide actionable insights
- Design, develop and test analytical models to industrialise insight into operations
- Use data visualisation to engage audiences in a compelling way
- Contributes to the development of self and others across the global community
It would be nice if you have…
- Professional and/or academic experience in machine learning & deployment of models and algorithms to solve real-world problems
- Deep statistical modelling expertise
- Experience manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
- Experience in visualisation and in creating interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insight
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multinational teams
You must have…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Proficiency in Python and one more language would it preferred
- Expertise in major statistical modelling software packages and multivariate techniques (e.g. clustering, regression, classification, time-series forecasting)
- Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3)
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100’s of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- An enhanced Parental leave policy for non-birthing partners coming by April 2021includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Get to know us better here and find out what life at Vodafone could be like for you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any application-related enquiries.
The future is exciting. Ready?