What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will analyze, design and implement data science solutions within the Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering group at RBC Global Asset Management. The successful candidate will work with other engineers, data scientists and business stakeholders to deliver business value by generating insights to improve investment decisions, optimizing our sales and distribution strategies and building core data science utilities.
What will you do?
- Lead end-to-end analytics projects that generate business value
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to design and implement solutions to address business problems
- Collect, analyze and visualize large and diverse datasets
- Create and maintain reusable components to increase data science project efficiency
- Work in a dynamic team environment with the freedom to research and explore new ideas and solutions
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience leading machine learning projects from start to end
- Ability to effectively communicate with business on requirements, ideas and results
- Work experience with pandas, sklearn, pyspark and SQL
- Experience working in a shared and collaborative environment by leveraging tools such as Git, JupyterHub and Docker
- Strong data analysis and data presentation skills
- Strong fundamental machine learning knowledge
- Experience working on finance-related datasets
- Knowledge of financial products and investment management
- Knowledge of digital marketing, user journey and sales cycle
- Experience with data pipeline development and model deployment (Kubernetes/Openshift, Job scheduling)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
RBC requires as a condition of employment that all successful candidates in the United States and Canada be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date, and may require proof of the same. Reasonable accommodation is available where required by law.
RBC exige, à titre de condition d’emploi, que tous les candidats retenus aux États-Unis ou au Canada soient entièrement vaccinés contre la COVID-19 avant leur date d’entrée en fonction. Il est possible qu’ils aient à présenter une preuve vaccinale. Des mesures raisonnables d’adaptation sont offertes lorsque la loi l’exige
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 155 WELLINGTON ST. WEST
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 01/31/2022
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 442641