Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern! We want you to use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list.
Pattern is the premier partner for global e-commerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub—with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of the best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands—like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets—rely on Pattern's global e-commerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world. We place employee experience at the centre of our business model and have been recognized as one of America's Most Loved Workplaces®.
We're looking for a dynamic, people-oriented, highly analytical person to join our team in Pattern’s Pune office.
- Create and maintain data pipelines for machine learning projects critical to the organization.
- Explore data relationships and make recommendations for data improvements.
- Recommend improvements in machine learning models.
- Understand business processes surrounding data flows.
- 4+ years of experience with building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models, including distributed data processing frameworks.
- Mastery of SQL in areas relevant to data pipelines
- Curious and capable of understanding the business flows surrounding data
- Experienced in data and model diagramming
- Familiar with version control and testing environments
- Experience in AWS Sagemaker is a plus
Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.