As a member of our Predictive Science Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through data, innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the data lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a member of a diverse team, you will be expected to:
- Deep dive into business' problems and identify use cases that could represent an opportunity for transformational or disruptive innovation using the Machine learning models.
- Not only do PoC's, but also own end to end responsibilities for deploying the models into production.
- Partner with the firm wide Data Science, Machine Learning, and Platform Engineering teams for all the model's lifecycle management, governance, risk assessment and periodic recertification
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree (Engineering or Statistics)
- Advanced knowledge of data, application and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of industry wide data science trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Python)
- Expertise in using Machine Learning algorithms for solving business problems, especially in Financial Services
- Exposure to Big Data (Spark/Airflow), Internal Cloud (Pivotal), External Cloud (AWS) and Visualization (Qlik)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.